Deciding to Buy a Home
Your home is where you share good times with family and friends. It’s where you nest and build your future. In short, it’s where your life happens. Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time consuming and costly one if you’re not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don’t have all the best information and resources at hand.
If you’re like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you’re buying a starter home or moving to large quarters, why not take advantage of my experience as a local market expert. I’ll assist you from start to finish and beyond.
Here are several factors to consider when looking for a home:
· What type of town or neighborhood do you prefer, for example, suburban or rural?
· Consider which architectural style you would like, such as Colonial, Georgian, Contemporary, Ranch or Victorian.
· Are you looking for a particular city, town or geographic area?
· How many bedroom and baths do you require?
· Is the availability and proximity to public transportation important to you?
· Take into consideration the property taxes, common charge, etc.
It’s important to be an educated buyer and I would be pleased to set you up with a customized Homefinder Report. Every time a house is listed or price reduced, you will receive an e-mail on a daily basis so you will always be informed and ready to go.
Preview our Exclusive Buyer Guide
Click on the Cover
Sign in with